Reviewed by Marwazad a TripAdvisor traveler. 12th January 2021 Oman
I liked everything in the hotel and it's very close to the main roads and areas. The Dubai mall and the downtown are only seven minutes from the hotel as well as the City Walk and Jumeirah are closed too.
Reviewed by John a TripAdvisor traveler. 11th January 2021 India
The staff were great, especially the restaurant staff were ever friendly and willing to help. Senior managers did not hesitate to chip in and help the staff during rush hours. Everything was so nice. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.
Reviewed by Knowsa a TripAdvisor traveler. 7th January 2021 Nigeria
“Excellent classy hotel”
My stay at Al Jaddaf Rotana suite hotel was magical. Every where was so neat and tidy, the hotel staff were all very pleasant and courteous. By far the best hotel in Dubai for the price I paid! Please keep up the good work! Thanks, Nosa
Reviewed by Rawdha a TripAdvisor traveler. 27th December 2020 United Arab Emirates
Had a good 3-night stay in the king room.
- spacious, kitchenette available
- comfortable bed
- good parking spaces
- hotel location and neighborhood with alot of options near by
- fast checkin
- lobby had a very disturbing smell for 2 days
- very noisy pool area and the sound was heard into the room with kids screaming which disturbed my sleep
- water pipes or water flow sounds from the ceiling which was loud and disturbed my sleep
- housekeeping cleaning shall be improved, found alot of hair strands on the carpet and mugs were not cleaned nor replaced during my stay
- the electricity at the room closed completely for 5 mins
- the emergency lights in the room were switched on for no reason. I highly recommend a quality check